Saturday, April 26, 2008

news news news

Hey everyone,

Things have been good over here in Santa Barbara. We had some cold weather but it is beautiful out right now. Funny how I am inside writing a blog instead of on the beach! I am actually waiting to go to lunch with my friend Courtney and then we might head to the County Fair for rides and good old fashioned fun!

I am really excited for next weekend because I am going to the Stagecoach Festival with my best friend Brianne! It's a three day country music festival. We're going to see a ton of great acts: The Eagles, Trisha Yearwood, Tim McGraw, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Dierks Bentley, Rascall Flats, The Judds, etc etc etc. I am sooo excited! Aunt Victoria's (My mom's sister) husband works for the company that does the marketing/promotion for it so he got me two free passes with all the works. Its out in Palm Springs so it is sure to be a hot, long weekend but it will be fun. We're going to camp out in tents in the campground, too.

After that I only have a couple weeks left of school and then I will be a college graduate! It's so crazy. The time went by so quickly. I am graduating on Saturday, June 14th at 9am. Everyone is invited, of course, if you can make it over to Santa Barbara! I would love to see everyone there. It is a pretty momentous occasion for me. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do next -- hopefully find a job!! Haha.

About two months ago my Mom and Steve also bought a house in Escondido, just a little bit away from where Dad and Nita live. It's a very nice house on the top of one of the biggest hills, right on the edge of Escondido and San Marcos. So we are no longer on Kibler Drive. The new address is 1985 Woodland Heights Glen, Escondido, CA 92026. So update your address books if you have anything to mail to me or TJ.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing great. Here's a funny picture of me and my friend Courtney to entertain you all. :)